Director at Stap Management Consultants
Views:1145 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Global Head - Social Compliance & Sustainability (15-30 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: STAP MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
- Industries: Retail, Textile & Apparel
- Company Type: Fortune 500
- Headquarter Location: Bangladesh
- Nature of Offering: Other
- Founding Year: 1990
- No of Employees: 10000+
Position Purpose and Scope:
- This position is responsible for Compliance, sustainability governance on supplier performance across the India & Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc for Sourcing.
- Act as the key members in the India region in relation to global Compliance sustainability projects.
- Offer leading practice and technical expertise to empower cross functional teams and suppliers to deliver on our global strategy and goals, including leveraging industry best practices and tools and best practices.
- Build partnerships with strategic suppliers and create pipeline of supplier with demonstrable Compliance sustainable innovations.
- Manage certification processes for raw materials - specifically to drive efficiencies, while improving traceability of sustainable materials.
- Be responsible for assessing and communicating on sustainability-related risk, ensuring effective mitigation and management of impact.
- Work with laundry, raw material team to create new sustainable washes.
- Work with Chemical and Dye manufacturers for experimenting new product trials.
- Factory and mill visit as per requirement
- Bachelor's degree in Compliance, environmental science, sustainability, alternative energy, and/or chemistry.
- Experience in a sustainability role in relation to supply chain and product; experience in certified sustainable materials and/or supply chain - experience with textile, fashion or retail industries
- Strong understanding of Compliance sustainability issues and impact measurement, and translation to industry risk, impact and opportunity.
- Well-connected with industry related stakeholders
- Innovative, passionate, responsible, committed, open minded, excellent inter-personal skills
- Strong project management, communication, writing, and analytical skills are essential for this role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- PPT & Presentation Skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.