Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki & Argus Consulting
Views:2685 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Global Head - Products Sales - IT (15-25 yrs)
- The Sales Leader will be responsible for building the India, APAC and Middle East business for the co. by acquiring new customers in the enterprise and public sector verticals.
- Drive large enterprise business for the organization.
- Responsible for driving sales and revenue growth for the B2B IT Products.
- Working with the organizational leadership to strategize and accordingly plan an approach and the key milestones to be achieved by sales, to build business in the geo
- Lead business development, new logo acquisition, Product renewals, fulfillment and customer satisfaction for clients
- Accountability for ensuring timely renewals and ensuring growth in existing install base
- Account Planning and leading complex Negotiation, Driving adoption and Customer Success.
- Mentoring team of Sales Managers on people, process and performance management
- Demonstrated success in selling B2B IT products
- Strategic thinker with a hands-on leadership style, and track record of growing business in new markets
- Strong thought leadership/understanding of how latest technologies related to digital/SMAC can be leveraged for business transformation/realignment
- Strong people leadership/engagement experience.
- Ability to mentor, train, hire and coach the team, while also helping them push deals to a successful close is critical.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to contribute to overall goals and strategy as an active member of the leadership team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.