Associate Director at ABC Consultants
Views:1386 Applications:430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Global Head - Human Resources/CHRO - IT (18-22 yrs)
As a Global Head of Human Resources (HR), you would be responsible for leading the transformation and embedding of an organisation's culture. This position has high accountability and reports directly to the Chief People & Tech Strategy Officer
- Collaborating with management team to craft the company's vision and mission
- Responsible for a span of 5000+ employees spread out globally.
- Setting up a Global HR Function and creating an inclusive and employee centric approach across levels and regions
- Developing strategic HR plans and policies
- Spearheading the entire gamut of operations as Global HR Business Partner and managing entire Employee Lifecycle
- Manage team of HRBPs, HR Operations, L&D and C&B spread globally.
- Managing Change management post organization restructuring, thereby leading to employee engagement revamp & on-ground implementation.
- Formulating strategic annual business plans, collaborating with senior management for successful manpower planning, resourcing and deploying expansion.
- Leading entire HR Operations inclusive of organizational development, policy formation, statutory compliance etc.
- Managing Learning and Development- training calendars, training budget, training needs identification and analysis, conducting training programs, collating training feedback, use of various training methodologies for skills upgradation- both soft skills & technical skills.
- Design integrated talent management framework for structured talent assessment, talent acquisition, on boarding, performance management, talent gap analysis, talent development, engagement, recognition, and succession & talent retention.
Ideal Candidate would be
- Human Resources professional with MBA degree and 18+ years of progressive human resources/organization development experience.
- Experience in domestic and international HR operations.
- Deep and broad understanding of employment law, recruitment and selection, employee relations, compensation, and benefits.
- Previous management experience required
- Ability to influence and build credibility at all levels and establish collaborative working relationships
- Ability to determine and ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Superior communications skills, oral and written
- Strong strategic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills as well as strong organizational skills and initiative; The ideal candidate will exhibit an ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner; demonstrated ability to produce results, prioritize and perform varieties of tasks on short notice within demanding deadlines; and proven ability to work under pressure.