Global Head - Culture & People - IT (10-18 yrs)
We're looking for somebody who connects to our purpose, the type of environment we are aiming to create, and our core values of curiosity, compassion, courage, and creativity.
We are a software company and our purpose is to help those that are forward-thinking and advancing the world in a positive way. We do this by being in service to them through every action we take and the products we build, empowering them to succeed in their mission.
It is impossible for us to accomplish this without having the right team and having the right team means having the right environment. We are inspired to build a community and environment that is flexible and dynamic, enabling us to have more enriching lives. We do this from a place of compassion and love.
We need your help turning our dream into a reality for our team members. If you're reading this thinking to yourself - I want to be a part of this group of misfits that fit-, we encourage you to apply, even if you don't feel 100% ready yet. Find the courage to put yourself out there.
What you'll do :
- Collaborate with the leadership team to translate the company's mission, purpose, and values into strategic initiatives.
- Work with the CEO to create a culture first strategy that drives team member retention and happiness.
- Translate our business strategy into a roadmap for our People Team to execute on.
- Develop strategic processes and initiatives (recruitment, training, compensation, and more) that enhance our team and align us to our mission, purpose, and values.
- Create and act on initiatives for equal opportunity, diversity, and an inclusive workplace.
- Ensure our people processes are innovative and align with the best practices of the companies we look up to.
- Work with the CEO to recruit for and develop our senior leadership team.
- Increase our presence by integrating our brand deeply into the community through speaking events, mentorship, and other community driven initiatives.
What we're seeking :
- Experience leading, mentoring, developing, and coaching others through mindfulness.
- Alignment to our mission, purpose, and core values.
- Proven experience in a Senior People role, or a related leadership role where you helped organizations scale and grow.
- The ability to make change within an organization through motivation, change management, and excitement.
- Experience working in tech is a bonus.