Senior Manager - Human Resources at Global Gene Corp
Views:2670 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Global Gene Corp - Project Manager (3-6 yrs)
- Lead the entire project life - cycle through the following areas: identification, planning, resource allocation, stakeholder communication, tracking, troubleshooting, reporting, and final delivery.
- Closely work with cross - functional teams in a planned manner to successfully deliver project milestones.
- Engage in process re - engineering, strategy management, and problem solving activities in order to delivery projects as per timelines in the most cost effective and productive manner.
- Work closely with a team of Project Coordinators that would serve the purpose of resource management and their training at the same time.
- Troubleshoot and solve business related bottlenecks in real-time.
- Escalate concerns / bottlenecks to the concerned stakeholder in a real - time manner.
- Manage multiple projects with the support of a team.
- Weekly and Monthly MIS Reporting.
- Train team members to enhance their skill sets for the role of a Project Coordinator.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in one go
- Creative & out of the box thinker
- Minimum MBA in a related field of study.
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.