Director at Edge India
Views:992 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Global Director - Data Operations (15-25 yrs)
Our client creates Intelligence. They source data and generate information that converts to intelligence which markets of the world depend on for decision making. One of the oldest and most respected names in the world in the industry, they are now redefining the future of information by applying the latest technologies for data identification, understanding and classification.
The company is seeking to identify top level talent to create the strategy and processes for moving to intelligent, automated data management. This role manages a large global team and seeks to transform both the scope and reach of their operations to ensure continuing value-add through the use of technology.
- You will lead Fundamental data domain, initiatives, and Financial data assets within the Data Operations function.
- As a member of the Data Operations leadership team, you will work to develop, implement and champion initiatives involving data assets, workflow, and technology capabilities critical for the company's customers in making effective decisions across multiple industry segments.
- This role will refine value streams, integrate synchronous datasets, and leverage synergies, enabling the company to manage internal processes more efficiently and maximize value for their clients.
As a Manager of Managers, you will spearhead the identification, formulation and implementation of futuristic initiatives using tools like AI and ML to sophisticate and automate the process of data gathering from sources across the world. To achieve this, you will :
- Direct global operations support teams and work streams for a range of activities
- Lead implementation of workflow systems and re-engineering process projects to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
- Direct global operational or project teams in analyzing process and operational changes needed across the business.
- Foster a culture of innovation and collaboration that enables regular and transformative change
- Design and Implement an integrated transformation strategy across domains
- Foster a people-first environment while maintaining existing levels of engagement.
- In collaboration with Customers, Product, Commercial, Technology, and Data stakeholders, ensure the domain structure is appropriately aligned for optimal effectiveness (outcomes and cost base).
- Understand customer needs and incorporating changes in operations. Explore and incorporate new strategies and approaches to optimize responses to customer needs; forward thinking and comfort with leading change is a requirement.
The company is seeking a highly qualified professional, preferably with a degrees in technology and management from highly reputed institutions and at least 15+ years of experience in collecting, collating and classifying large volumes of data from diverse sources across the world. This will include primary, secondary and unstructured data which is accessed by financial markets, with the highest degree of reliability. You must have led a large multi-cultural team and worked extensively on the latest technologies for creating and implementing innovative data processes.
If you have the experience and this challenge interests you, please contact in confidence.