HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:398 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Global Content Marketing Operations Role - Pharma (15-20 yrs)
Position: AD Global Content Marketing Operations
Experience: 15+ yrs
This role will lead a team a highly skilled outsourced team that delivers content and omnichannel and transformation across a cluster of high growth markets for - bringing together a cohesive team across multiple geographies to delivers next generation content and omnichannel capabilities.
- Change Management in Key Markets: Re-engineer and run a new and improved content and marketing operations, driving change and delivering business impact by bridging the gaps across people, process and technology. Setting up solutions and teams to serve market needs - offshore, nearshore and on-shore teams responsible to deliver high quality omnichannel, content creation, analytics and digital marketing capabilities to LOCs
- Steering a global partner to deliver omnichannel ambition: Steer, motivate and enable a highly skilled global partner to deliver high quality content and omnichannel experiences. Bring the outside in and help to constantly evolve the content and omnichannel operating model.
- Global and Local Content Generation: Responsible for setting up content studios across different parts of the world that deliver lite and agile content creation capabilities with an intent to accelerate omni channel and data driven marketing to our LOCs
- Budget Management: Robust budget Management, ensuring operational excellence / efficiencies to deliver value.
- Governance and compliance: Facilitating and tracking progress of the various strategic priorities and proactively manage risks and issues within and across and vendor teams. Ensure that DC associates act in compliance with policies and applicable laws.
- Stakeholder Management and Collaboration with procurement, finance, legal, compliance, Global Cx and Data, Tech, CEP, EM Ops, EM LOCs and vendor's LT across all the levels of hierarchy.
- 15+ years of experience and MBA or equivalent
- Experience of working in a consultancy or leadership position with top 4 agency or consultancy companies
- Digital Marketing Certifications
- Data Analytics Certifications
- Project Management Certifications
- Campaign Management
- Channel Strategy & Management
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Customer Experience Management
- Marketing Analytics & Customer Insights
- User Interface (UI Design)
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analysis and Synthesis