Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:776 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Global Brand Protection Manager - Agro-Chemical (5-15 yrs)
Reports to (functionally): Global Brand Protection Manager
- Degree in a technical discipline, such as Chemistry, Engineering or Agricultural Sciences
- 5+ years experience in the agrochemicals industry
- Strong leadership experience, including experience in influencing through others and taking the initiative to deliver high quality results, and creating an environment that engenders teamwork and innovation.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills including critical thinking, problem solving, negotiating, managerial courage, conflict management, composure, and organizational agility.
- Strong technical knowledge in agricultural market, including competitive products and their positioning
1. Gathering intelligence on diamide production in India:
- Engage with the India, Legal, Procurement, Regulatory, Marketing & Sales and Public & Industry Affairs teams to collect intelligence about producers of technical grade diamides in China.
- Work closely with the Global Brand Protection Manager to investigate leads in India generated as part of global intelligence gathering efforts.
- Monitor for and obtain approvals or permits that may pertain to diamide production. Work with technical experts to interpret these approvals
- Develop relationship with key industry players to assist in intelligence gathering activities.
- Collaborate with counterpart in China to share best practices
2. Support enforcement activities
- Coordinate collection of more detailed intelligence in line with direction of agreed enforcement strategy
3. Advocacy in relation to Brand Protection
- Work with Director, Public & Industry Affairs on advocacy strategies that encourage national and state governments to take appropriate action against actors producing, distributing or selling infringing product.