CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:716 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Global Benefits Management- Account Manager - Health Insurance (2-4 yrs)
Account Manager (E)
Extraordinary people. Extraordinary results. With more than 20,000 employees in more than 40 countries worldwide, Company is a leading global provider in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting. Company works with clients to solve their most complex benefit and human capital issues, designing and helping manage health, retirement and other benefits. Company say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
In order to support our team and strengthen the growth of our business in India, we are looking for a: Global Benefits Management Account Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a new and growing team in Asia.
The Global Benefits management team is responsible for supporting multinational clients in their effective placement of Health and Benefits risks across Asia; this includes being a central point of contact and providing strong strategic advice on how they can address specific client and market challenges.
As a GBM Account Manager you will be the client relationship lead for your own portfolio of dynamic clients, supported by different project managers. You will therefore be expected to be able to build strong relationships with the clients, demonstrate effective organizational and project management, skills and have the ability to guide/ mentor more junior members of staff. Given the global nature of our clients, you will also be expected to effectively interact with our global counterparts in other regions.
Company prides itself on being thought leaders and our team are is responsible for supporting clients on their benefits journey - providing consulting advice on how they can develop their health, risk and wellness initiatives to meet their evolving employee and global company needs. Individuals will need to have a keen interest and a high level of understanding of the latest health trends and have a problem solving mentality.
At Company strive to have a continuous improvement mentality and therefore you will also be expected to contribute and lead initiatives to improve our operational and service excellence. You will be expected to contribute to how we grow and shape our team to meet future demands as well as supporting our sales team to win new clients.
Being a global and multi-disciplined company, the team and the wider organization will provide you with strong career growth opportunities within and outside of Asia; supporting your career growth through leveraging and developing your skill sets.
As an organization we practice and promote
- A flexible work environment with policies and practices that reflect our commitment to Inclusion & Diversity.
- A psychologically safe environment where everyone is invited to share their perspective.
So if you are invested in looking to advance your career and want to join an energetic team, apply today.
- Main client and internal point of contact for APAC Employee Health and Benefits management - supporting multinational clients place their health and risk policies across Asia.
- Design, development and maintain client management tools that support effective oversight of the accounts.
- Monitor and ensuring that the services being provided to the client are in line with the centralized guidance and in conjunction with general Service Level Agreements.
- Execute clients' ongoing global benefit strategy, including global benefit financing strategies, through pooling, captives and global insurance programs.
- Interface directly with senior-level client managers as the main global point of contact for client deliverables and communications required under a Global Benefits Management appointment.
- Provide strategic & consulting advice that enables the client to make the right decisions and maintain sustainable plans. This includes close review of local renewal documents and applying analytic skills to identify key claims drivers and supporting regional consistency in design.
- Enhancing our ability to sell additional health and wellbeing projects delivered by our strongly connected consulting team (e.g. Flexible benefits, onsite clinics, wellness, retirement, communication) through understanding the health market.
- Contributing to business development pursuit activities in alignment with our sales team and onboarding process - signing of statements of work and developing rules of the road.
- Review of current team "ways of working" and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Ability to cultivate client relationship and manage challenging client demands.
- Strong project management and operational skills - able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in process building, best practices and/or efficiency project.
- Strong oral and written communication & presentation skills
- Good analytical skills - reading, interpreting and communicating data
- Strong self-starter, fast learner, quality conscious, committed to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment across borders & manage internal stakeholders.
- Strong teamwork skills combined with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong domain knowledge and experience in health and benefits domain
- Experience with global or regional benefit management
- Experience working across multiple countries
- Successful candidates will need to complete broking license requirements for their location of employment.