CEO at Shorlist Professionals
Views:1181 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Global Advisory Leader - Client Partnerships - Digital Transformation (15-20 yrs)
The Digital Transformation Advisory Leader is a pivotal role within the digital business responsible for client's development, scale and delivery of digital transformation initiatives.
You'll be working with range of clients and wider business practices engineering, design and strategy to help better serve our clients as they embark on the journey to transform their enterprises. You will be integral part of Digital Operations & Platform business with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
- Actively originate and shape digital opportunities with our Professional Services, Pharmaceutical and Banking clients
- Help develop the go to market strategy for key accounts working alongside client teams.
- Be able to articulately and passionately present digital concepts to senior stakeholders internal and client.
- Spot opportunities where we can act as good consultants to our clients to help them find solutions or come up with strategies
- Support the delivery of digital work into our clients.
- Develop the business case for Digital opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Lead the advisory practice for the operations business globally with a focus to identify value levers across the enterprise, design the future adaptable operating model and manage change through the transformation lifecycle.
- Lead Operations Transformation Where focus is to make the operations efficient, faster and nimble thereby delivering differentiated experience to all key internal stakeholders managing funds globally.
- Designing unified digitally enabled future operating model & establish the future state by evaluating process for various geos.
- Accelerate enterprise shift to digital forms for customers. Identifying solution levers & developing detailed business case for investments.
- Re-imagined & re-designed a unified operating model to deliver similar experience across entities with different underlying technology & people levers, to develop a transformation roadmap backed by initiative wise business case.
- Re-imagined a pure play contactless virtual contact center operations focused on developing a future operating model where the hire to retire can be completely virtual & operations can be managed in WFA model
- Identified potential savings across core business operation areas focused on developing a detailed transformation roadmap and business case.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.