TA Specialist at Gerson Lehrman group
Views:3276 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
GLG - Associate - Client Solutions - Market Research (2-3 yrs)
GLG is seeking a Client Solutions Associate to support clients in Mumbai. A Client Solutions Associate will be responsible for managing and executing primary deliverables to add value to GLG clients based in Mumbai.
Client Solutions Associates help to drive GLG's business model and develop their segments client base through close coordination with senior members of the team and working with clients to fulfill their primary project needs including client requests, assisting senior team members with high-level product execution, and facilitating in-person interactions between GLG's clients and Council Members.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Fulfill time-sensitive project requests for GLG clients
- Exhibit strong business communication and client service skills
- Learn to leverage GLG's platform and network to match thought leaders with clients, based upon the client's project objectives
- Collaborate closely with senior team members to program live event content for India as well as more broadly distributed virtual event content
- Coordinate with cross-functional and international colleagues to develop product strategies
- Work closely with Business Development colleagues and sector-specialized Managers to deepen existing client relationships
- Effectively interact with financial services clients across the region and manage relationships with senior leaders from the investment community.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a top tier university
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Up to 3 years of relevant industry experience in recruitment, internet/market research, outreach, partnership, business development
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities
- Successful track record managing multiple, simultaneous complex tasks and working in team environments
- Attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG's 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.