HR at Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
Views:3063 Applications:548 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals - Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - North America - CA (3-5 yrs)
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GPL) is a research-driven, global, integrated pharmaceutical company headquartered at Mumbai, India. It is ranked among the top 80 Pharma & Biotech companies of the world in terms of revenue (SCRIP 100 Rankings published in the year 2019). Glenmark is present across the pharmaceutical value chain and registers a revenue of more than 1.5 billion dollars. The company has a presence in over 80 countries globally, employing more than 14,000 employees across 50 nationalities. Glenmark has state-of-the-art research centres present across India to cater to patients' needs. Glenmark has manufacturing facilities spread across India, Czech Republic, Argentina and USA.
This position is responsible for financial planning and analysis of management information for the US Generics Business. This would include preparation and review of daily/monthly MIS reporting, budgeting and pricing analysis.
OVERALL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. MIS Docket US (Actuals & FCST):
- Preparation of MIS Docket in standard Corporate format Reporting & Analysis of Sales / GC / Expenses (P&L)
- Identifying reasons for major deviations for all financial parameters
- Reporting & Analysis of Collections / Supplier payments / Expenses / Capex (Cash flow)
- Review of daily sales scorecard
2. Budgeting / AOP:
- Preparing and assisting in annual budgeting exercise for US Market
3. Price Volume Analysis (US):
- Comparing customer wise / NDC wise actual sales & GC Vs. Budget / FCST / LY and analysing the reasons for variance
- Finalising Price Volume Analysis for various scenarios (YTD / QTD / FTM)
4. Sales Analysis:
- Revenue FCST: Validating Revenue FCST volumes provided by Commercial Team / Sales team, Checking and valuing the same with NSP's of Wholesalers & retailers based on the latest pricing & secondary mix
- G2N Finalization: Assisting in finalizing G2N working of sales every month, comparing reported Scorecard no's with G2N results with analysing for major variations
- Sales returns Analysis & reporting: Downloading sales return GL dumps & analyse processed against accruals. Calculation of chargeback reversal on sales return processed for wholesalers for true-up of chargeback provision
- Monitoring MTO business from India for Sales and collections
5. Profit Share Calculation:
- Calculation of profit share on US traded products as per applicable agreements
6. Pricing working files & Slides:
- Based on the weekly contracts file received from Pricing team, updating Price changes, New Awards, Business Loss details, preparing New Awards Price Changes & Business Loss slides to determine Annual impact in desired format
- Communicating revised deduction % of Wholesaler's price changes for Business Scorecard reporting
7. Accounts Receivable:
- Forecasting expected collection from customers
- Comparing the Cash flow as per FI against Cash flow as per MIS
- Identify all reconciliation items & group them in appropriate heads for reporting
8. Canada business consolidation including MIS reports, Budget for North America Region.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Education: Must be a Chartered Accountant
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry, in FPNA.
Knowledge and Skills (Functional/Technical):
1. Must have SAP knowledge and excellent Microsoft office skills, especially Excel & Power point.
2. Pleasing personality, assertive profile with good inter-personal skills and hands on approach.