HR at Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
Views:1374 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals - Manager - Accounts - CA (3-5 yrs)
ABOUT GLENMARK :
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GPL) is a research-driven, global, integrated pharmaceutical company headquartered at Mumbai, India. It is ranked among the top 80 Pharma & Biotech companies of the world in terms of revenue (SCRIP 100 Rankings published in the year 2019). Glenmark is present across the pharmaceutical value chain and registers a revenue of more than 1.5 billion dollars. The company has a presence in over 80 countries globally, employing more than 14,000 employees across 50 nationalities. Glenmark has state-of-the-art research centres present across India to cater to patients' needs. Glenmark has manufacturing facilities spread across India, Czech Republic, Argentina and USA.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Get the Quarterly limited review and Annual Statutory Audit done by consolidation of financial data of all Subsidiaries, locations and divisions.
2. To ensure compliances required by statutory law, Indian as well as IFRS accounting standards.
3. To get into depth of SAP accounting system, to know the flow, process and scheme of entries through on the job self training and to extract the best possible reports required by the management.
4. Finalization of Quarterly and Annual accounts along with the relevant schedules notes in accordance with the applicable Accounting Standards and applicable statutory provisions.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS :
1. SAP, Knowledge of company law, Knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting System), Knowledge of AS.
2. Should have good communication and Presentation and Analytical skills. Knowledge of SAP system. Knowledge of Indian and International accounting standards.
EDUCATION : Qualified CA Mandatory
EXPERIENCE : 3-4 years experience preferable in a Manufacturing / FMCG / FMCD / Pharma industry.