Glenmark Pharmaceuticals - Legal Manager - Trademarks (4-5 yrs)
Legal Manager (Trademarks)
About Glenmark :
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GPL) is a research-driven, global, integrated pharmaceutical company headquartered at Mumbai, India. It is ranked among the top 80 Pharma & Biotech companies of the world in terms of revenue (SCRIP 100 Rankings published in the year 2019). Glenmark is present across the pharmaceutical value chain and registers a revenue of more than 1.5 billion dollars. The company has a presence in over 80 countries globally, employing more than 14,000 employees across 50 nationalities. Glenmark has state-of-the-art research centres present across India to cater to patients' needs. Glenmark has manufacturing facilities spread across India, Czech Republic, Argentina and USA.
Job Description :
- Handling Trademark related work
- Searches in- house
- Oppositions- TM5 drafting and filing online in-house
- Renewals and Legal Proceeding Certificates and filing online in-house
- Evidence collation and filing in timely manner
- Coordinating with external stakeholders (Law firm)
- Maintaining in- house Databases, doing immediate data entries for real time update in status of trademark applications, Renewals
- Supporting business and regulatory with trademark filings
- Trademark Due diligence Project for different regions
- Research on Trademark case laws need basis
- Approval of art works from Trademark Perspective
- Drafting, vetting, review and negotiation of CDAs, service Agreements, POAs LOAs, addendums and other commercial agreements, for APAC and Vendor Agreements at admin level
- Monthly MIS data submission, Preparing Presentations Slides for real time statistics
- Data Privacy Compliance related implementations for your regions
- Research and compliance implementation of Sanctioned geographies in your region
- Project wise involvement in Projects designated
Must Have Skill Sets :
- Experience and knowledge of Trademarks online filings , Working of basic review/ drafting of Agreements like CDAs , Service agreements and Manufacturing Supply agreements, Distribution Agreements
- Knowledge of MS Power Point, excel, word.
- Readiness to work with the team on annual Projects.
Preferred Experience :
- Experience in the industry 4-5 years of Trademark Act 1999, Copyright Act 1957 needed
- Meteorology Act 2009, Drugs and cosmetics Act 1940 preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.