HR Business Partner at Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
Views:480 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals - Brand Manager (4-6 yrs)
- Takes overall responsibility for managing all brands within a category.
- Assists in developing and executing the marketing & branding strategy to improve market share and reach.
- Monitors activities such as media, brand value proposition offered, brand activation, advertising, NPD concepts, pricing, packaging, research and promotion.
- Handling of brand P&L for effective toplin and bottomline deliveries
- Ensures that brands leverage on the common market intelligence & consumer needs for the category.
Key Result Areas
1. Assist CM in development and implementation of Annual brand plans across the brands she/he would be responsible
2. Independently drive on-ground activations / BTL activities and brand partnership pertaining to brands in the portfolio (2/3 brands).
3. Should be driving ROI for all marketing initiatives
4. Assist CM in developing consumer insights, to enable brand extensions and/or NPD and help deliver effectively on both innovation and activation requirements on the brand/category.
5. Independently lead projects in Modern Trade & Ecom, to ensure that brand remains relevant to consumers and measure effectiveness of the initiatives that are driven to support the brand promise in MT channel.
6. Responsible for monitoring the brand(s) spending in accordance with allocated budgets and business performance
7. Lead the day-to-day co-ordination and relationship with agencies - creative agency, media agency, pack design agency and research agency
8. Managing and driving efficiencies in the internal processes - purchase(PR and PO generation), finance(budgets and payments of vendors), legal(documentation and approvals of the agreements/contracts), sales reports and inputs
9. Drive the consumer research initiatives along with CM for the brands in the portfolio.
10. Lead & generate MIS on brand(s) assigned, category, competition and trade at regular intervals so as to result in effective brand management.
11. Collaborate with all stakeholders - internal and external - to consistently deliver on the agreed objectives in the assigned timelines.
- Experience- 4 to 5 years- experience in Brand Management / Marketing function
- Educational background: Management degree (Full Time)
- Self-driven candidates with a strong sense of responsibility and result orientation.
- She should exhibit original thinking and enterprising traits with a proven track record.
- Should possess strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- We want people who are able to handle multiple priorities, who have a bias for action and who are genuinely interested in personal development.
- Proven skills and track record in disciplined execution and delivering assigned objectives OTIF.
- Additional requirements that will help:
- Having understanding of ecom platforms