Glenmark Pharmaceuticals - Assistant Manager - SAP FICO/BPC (2-4 yrs)
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GPL) is an innovation-led, global, integrated pharmaceutical company headquartered at Mumbai, India. It is ranked among the top 80 Pharma & Biotech companies of the world in terms of revenue (SCRIP 100 Rankings published in the year 2019).
- Glenmark is present across the pharmaceutical value chain and registers a revenue of more than 1.5 billion dollars. The company has a presence in over 80 countries globally, employing more than 14,000 employees across 50 nationalities. Glenmark has state-of-the-art research centres present across India to cater to patients' needs. Glenmark has manufacturing facilities spread across India, the Czech Republic, Argentina and the USA.
To provide analysis and support for activities pertaining to SAP FICO / BPC implementation & rollout across Glenmark.
OVERALL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To provide support for activities pertaining to SAP FICO / BPC for implementing, rolling out solutions and Support across Glenmark global sites.
2. Perform detailed study of SAP FICO / BPC related operations and provide support to users for SAP BPC well within the agreed Service Level Agreements and by adhering to Glenmark SAP Support Process.
3. Manage / Conduct SAP FICO /BPC training for users, validate the training course content and ensures training delivery at least once in calendar year for each of the locations.
4. Explore various features and functionalities in SAP FICO /BPC and make a business case for the improvement areas. Process improvement.
KEY INTERFACES /INTERACTIONS:
External Interfaces: Transaction data, IT Vendors & Suppliers, Special Interest Groups, Consultants.
Internal Interfaces: IT Managers IT Employees Glenmark Employees.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Education (degree/diploma): CA or MBA-Finance.
Experience: 2-3 years of work experience in Finance along Budget, Forecast & Actual MIS reporting for the company.
Knowledge and Skills (Functional/Technical): One end to end life cycle implementation in SAP FICO & Support is preferred, Overview of SAP BPC Scripting / Report preparation. Exposure to SAP BPC will be added advantage. Advance Excel skills are required.
Leadership/Managerial Attributes: Strong analytical capability High on Team working and self-starter Good communication skill.