Senior Manager - Human Resources at Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Views:974 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Glenmark Pharma - Senior Manager - Human Resources - International Compensation & Executive Compensation - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager - Human Resources - International Compensation & Executive Compensation
Job Description :
- The Compensation and Benefits function is required to leverage compensation and benefits as a strategic driver of performance, retention and engagement globally.
- It focuses on the governance of total manpower cost of the organization including compensation, variable pay programs and other mechanisms.
C&B Programs :
- End to end management of Compensation programs across international locations, spread across APAC, MEA, LATAM, NA, CEE, RCIS etc.
- To handle salary revision and bonus process including strategic decision guidance with respect to budget allocation, employee eligibility and coverage. Prepare and review business cases for requests for salary increase
- To analyse compensation data in light of market benchmark and creating presentations for senior management to help them take budgetary decisions.
- Partner with Business HR towards driving business aligned rewards interventions
Manpower Budgeting :
- Support business units for International manpower cost budgeting process.
- Proposing system enhancement basis stakeholders feedback.
Executive Compensation :
- Provide support in working with internal talent acquisition team on executive offers.).
- Support on a variety of projects including program design, analysis, budgeting, and implementation of new programs
- Responsible for managing the company-wide annual compensation planning cycle, and ensures the successful delivery of performance-based rewards (merit, STI and LTI planning outcomes). Maintain repository to track payouts to Executives on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain inventory and records of executive employee agreements and other plan documents relating to executive compensation.
- Prepare standard and custom reports, analyses and summaries for use by management.
- Analyze executive compensation elements, levels and practices to evaluate market competitiveness. Researching compensation trends, Reports and topics related to the field of Executive compensation.
- Identifies areas for improvement and contributes to development of total rewards strategy for Executives
C&B Projects & Analytics :
- Involvement in C&B projects to streamline C&B processes.
- Supports the creation and maintenance of compensation process documents and Mobility trackers
- Maintain educational material - process documentation for compensation practices
Employee Contracts :
- Own International employee contracts, maintain centralized control of any contract revisions and variations.