Senior Manager - Human Resources at Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Views:2536 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
Glenmark Pharma - Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits (7-10 yrs)
Role : India Compensation Lead
The roleholder is expected to drive effectiveness in ensuring a standardized approach to compensation across India including pay structures, contracts, hiring ranges. This role will also be responsible for researching, establishing, and designing & maintaining the pay system as per the Company philosophy. The role holder should have prior exposure to salary bench-marking surveys and leading annual increment / bonus payouts. The role holder will also be responsible for annual manpower budgeting process including automation, predictive manpower analytics and manpower long range plans.
1. C&B Programs :
- End to end management of Compensation programs for India.
- To handle salary revision and bonus process including guidance with respect to budget allocation, employee eligibility and coverage.
- Review and implement changes in Compensation structure in the preview of changes taking place in Labour laws and other regulations and best practices followed in the market.
- To analyse compensation data in light of market benchmarks and advice senior management on budgetary decisions
- Design compensation structures that are compliant and tax effective.
- Manage and coordinate with all stakeholders : Generalist teams, Specialist teams, HR Service Delivery and Business Support to enable the delivery
- Develop effective communication channels for C&B programs
2. Manpower Budgeting
- Support business units for India manpower cost budgeting process.
- Proposing system enhancement basis stakeholders feedback.
- Partner with business units in specific intervention aligned to business requirements
- As an SME, introduce best in class best compensation management practices
4. Compensation Analytics and Reports
- Data Integrity of employee database in HR Systems.
- Design best in class compensation analytics to drive data backed decisions