Glenmark Pharma - Manager/Senior Manager - Compliance (6-10 yrs)
The incumbent will support the Head of Compliance for the regions of India and MEA to set up a compliance framework, especially in the areas of sales and marketing practices, amongst other aspects.
Education: LLB/CA/CS Experience: 6 to 10 years of relevant work experience in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry or an Audit Firm
a. Compliance Program Implementation, Enhancement & Enforcement :
(1) Support in laydown of a compliance framework for the organization overall and in specific on sales and marketing practice, after assessing the requirements in different geographies across India and MEA, aligned with Glenmark values, business and legal requirements
(2) Support in maintaining high level of awareness for compliance within the business.
(3) Recommends and discusses with the Head of Compliance any changes in business practices and implements policies that protect the Organization, compliant with laws.
(4) Develops the policies, procedures and pieces of training designed to provide protection against retaliation for those who raise compliance concerns
(5) Recommends fair and consistent disciplinary or corrective action in response to violations, as appropriate, to senior management.
(6) Recommends modification of Compliance Program policies and procedures to reduce the likelihood of violations, and implements changes from time to time.
(7) Conduct investigations dealing with sales & marketing practices complaints and provide a report to the senior management
(8) Providing guidance, advice, and/or training and educational programs, to improve business' understanding of related laws and regulatory requirements
(9) Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
b. Communication of Standards & Procedures:
Supports in executing effective programs or processes for employees whose functions or responsibilities involve compliance with relevant laws or standards of conduct pertaining to the execution of an effective compliance program.
c. Prevention & Detection :
(1) Reviews and revises the Company's existing compliance policies and procedures to the extent necessary to provide relevant resources to Glenmark employees to address potential areas of compliance vulnerability and to help prevent the risk of improper conduct
(2) Assesses compliance risks, coverage, skills and resources and develops and designs plans to address any gaps.