Glenmark Pharma - Manager - Corporate Strategy (2-6 yrs)
Help formulate and drive the implementation of overall business strategy at the corporate level through detailed, fact-based analysis of internal data and external market trends. Execute high level strategic initiatives across geographies, undertake M&A evaluations and market entry assessment exercises, develop long range business plans and undertake analysis of operational and financial data to identify opportunities for improving top and bottom line.
1. Develop and refine long range plan for the organization - Develop detailed product level projections in close coordination with business and key functions. Develop an organization-wide picture to assist in decision making.
2. Define overall capital allocation model - Undertake scenario analysis to define the most optimal plan for the firm and regularly update the model based on progress of key projects and market trends
3. M&A evaluation and execution - To evaluate and drive various acquisition opportunities from strategic and financial perspective
4. Regular research activity and capture pertinent insights - Evaluate ongoing trends in the market, competitor analysis and perform thorough research to identify key changes required in business plans and priorities
5. Based on the organization needs, undertake various project of high strategic importance at different times ranging from strategic funding, operational cost reduction or market assessment - Successful completion of project and implementation of resulting action items, as needed
6. Innovative and specialty portfolio - Develop understanding of innovative and specialty portfolio and conduct commercial assessment
MBA from top-tiered Business School (Preferably IIMs)
Bachelors- degree in Pharmacy/Science/Medicine (B. Pharm, M. Pharm, MBBS, B.Sc.) or B.E (Chemical/Biotech) preferred
+3 years of relevant work experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or consulting in the Life Sciences industry