Senior Manager - Human Resources at Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Views:1453 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Glenmark Pharma - Manager - Compensation & Benefits (4-8 yrs)
- The Compensation and Benefits function is required to leverage compensation and benefits as a strategic driver of performance, retention and engagement globally.
- The executive compensation manager plays a critical role in the implementation of executive compensation and equity programs. This role partners closely with talent acquisition teams, HR business partners and other groups to understand market practices, trends, challenges, regulatory changes and business requirements. The role holder should have an ability to organize activities and process to implement new design initiatives.
1. Provide support in working with internal talent acquisition team on executive offers. Design of competitive executive offers and retention proposals (basis business requirements).
2. Support on a variety of projects including program design, analysis, budgeting, and implementation of new programs
3. Responsible for managing the company-wide annual compensation planning cycle, and ensures the successful delivery of performance-based rewards (merit, STI and LTI planning outcomes). Maintain repository to track payouts to Executives on an ongoing basis.
4. Maintain inventory and records of executive employee agreements and other plan documents relating to executive compensation.
5. Prepare standard and custom reports, analyses and summaries for use by management.
6. Analyzing executive compensation elements, levels and practices to evaluate market competitiveness. Researching compensation trends, Reports and topics related to the field of Executive compensation.
7. Identifies areas for improvement and contributes to development of total rewards strategy for Executives
Education: Masters degree in Human Resources
Experience: 4+ years relevant HR experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Prior executive compensation experience or related experience required
- Understands Business and people
- Understanding of compensation, benefits and organization structures
- Exceptional focus and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and technical abilities
- Excellent Project Management and MS Excel skills.
- Ability to research and benchmark external practices, features and values or programs maintained by peers and other companies
Leadership / Managerial Attributes:
1. Strong interpersonal, communication, and consultative skills
2. Highly organized and disciplined self-starter who is able to prioritize multiple tasks and deliver to deadlines.
3. Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization