Glenmark Pharma - Manager/Assistant Manager - Corporate Communications (4-8 yrs)
The individual will be responsible for supporting external communications and all the PR related events/activities for the Corporate Communications functions.
1. Manage Corporate Media including pitches to highlight key development, sourcing opportunities to participate in relevant industry stories and service incoming media requests & queries
2. Press Release : Prepare and maximize media exposure for Company Announcements through Press Release dissemination
3. Media Database and Intelligence : Assist in media related activities including media intelligence, monitoring, analyzing, managing the database and media reports
4. Provide Innovative Media Communications support to the India Formulations Business through KOL engagement as well as for launch of products and support with media execution of their campaigns & initiatives
5. Provide cost effective solutions for PR activities and campaigns
6. Assist in investor relation activities including database management, organizing quarterly analysts calls, investor visits and investor communication activities
7. Support Corporate Communication Team and other departments on various projects and activities
- B.Tech (Biotechnology) / B.Pharm / B.Sc
- Masters in Communications from a premier institute
- 4-8 years of experience with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with a Pharmaceutical company/client
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.