Glenmark Pharma - Finance Role - Business Development Vertical (6-10 yrs)
1. Design Financial Models for proposed In-Licensing and Out-Licensing deals at a global level. Assist with evaluation of M&A deals and opportunities as and when required
2. Evaluation and recommendation over Financial and Commercial terms for Business deals, licensing agreements and external funding arrangements.
3. Collaborate with the local business finance partner to design the deal structure and valuation of the proposal with an understanding of the tax implications of the deal.
4. Support in business negotiations and in drafting commercial agreements with partners, clients and vendors
5. Designing SOPs for BD deals and Tracking of entire collections and payouts from actual in-licensing and out-licensing deals in the form of royalty, etc.
6. Long Range Planning for the Business Development Finance function
7. Collate MIS across BD for monthly reviews.
MBA (Finance) from a Tier - I/II institute, CA
- 6-10 years of experience with exposure to supporting Pharma based Business Development function, Licensing deals, M&A, etc.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Understanding of the Global pharmaceutical market with specific focus on Licensing
- Financial Modelling
- Long Range Planning
- Managerial Attributes:
- Strong analytical capability
- Clarity and business focus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve poorly defined problems