Glenmark Pharma - Deputy General Manager - Finance - CA (10-12 yrs)
This position is responsible for overall financial planning and analysis of management information for the US Generics Business. This would include preparation of the annual budget, monthly MIS reporting and any need-based projects which may be required by the business or Corporate management.
1. Accounts Management:
- To Assist in preparation and analysis of annual Sales & Margins Budget for US Generic business
- To analyse Budgeted Cost & GC, and analyse the variance in GC across Products, prepare the P & L and cash flow with PPT for monthly review and annual budgets To Review the Monthly Gross to Net computation ensuring appropriate deductions in terms of rebates, chargebacks etc., in line with the contracts & correctness of the numbers reported. Ensure proper accounting of all the rebates and claims (CRBs).
- Analysis and understanding of new contracts and their financial implications. Price reduction analysis and their impact on gross margins
- To prepare expense analysis & Capex Budgets & Handle modifications
2. Accounts Receivable:
- To Project the Quarterly collections & track the actual collection Vs targets and appraise deviation if any from forecasted numbers
3. MIS: To Analyze & review US MIS To Ensure correctness & capturing of data Facilitation in preparation of monthly Sales flash, MIS docket, and presentation for CFO and CMD's review in a timely manner. To Calculate and analyze Inventory & DOFC every month and make inventory write off provisions. Finalize Financial Vs MIS cash flow reconciliation on monthly basis Expense Variance analysis versus budget and previous year
- Must be a Graduate Chartered Accountant (Preferable)
- 10-12 years of relevant work experience in the Pharmaceutical industry, preferably in financial planning & analysis Knowledge & Skills: Must have SAP knowledge and excellent Microsoft office skills, especially Excel & Powerpoint Team Management Skills