Senior Manager - Human Resources at Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Views:1466 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GlenMark Pharma - Commercial Excellence Manager (6-10 yrs)
We are looking out for Commercial Excellence Manager for Glenmark Pharmaceuticals.
Job Location : Mumbai
Education required : Any Post Graduate from Reputed Colleges
Years of Experience : 6+ years
Job Description -
- Develop a robust sales planning process for chronic cluster, ensuring synergies with sales and marketing teams. Equip the teams with an efficient template that allows for factoring key considerations and provides visibility on actual & projection of monthly sales. Set in place a tracking system to capture monthly actuals v/s targets and to reduce variance.
- Provide the necessary analytics and related insights to the Sales Team to help achieve the Budget.
- Build analytics on existing incentive schemes and suggest appropriate changes
- Lead the annual budget planning (ABP) and collaboration from sales & marketing teams, to translate LRP goals into actionable sales & marketing strategies. Develop tools/ processes to enable efficient execution of the strategies and tracking mechanism to ensure timely execution.
- Develop the strategic objective for expanding Cardiac metabolic brands into existing and new markets, working closely with internal & external stakeholders.
- Define and track new product targets by utilizing the trends for the therapy & making assumptions based on internal / external resources.
- Analyse past trends and suggest changes in the way product inputs are planned to ensure Zone wise achievement of Sales Target. Work with business steams to build plans in improving performance in specific geographies
- Build strategic frameworks for evaluating market potential and prospective business partners.
- Set up, supervise & act as process owner of business KPIs, create dashboards/ tools enabling timely and judicious decision making.
- Develop business plans for new divisions / business opportunity. Recommend the structure for new business opportunity. Evaluate existing business structure with business team to enhance productivity and weed out no productive territories
- Identifying operational gaps in the business and work with Cluster Head on the initiatives to plug those gaps.
- Working in the field & interacting with team and customers with objectives of finding solutions for the operational excellence.
Senior HR Manager