Glenmark Pharma - Assistant Manager - Legal (3-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Drafting and vetting of agreements for stakeholders in India and abroad.
- Agreements: Drafting, vetting and finalizing Agreements in line with the business understanding and ensuring appropriate risk mitigation for the Company.
- Understanding and advising on legal issues:
- Understanding the requirements, analyzing the risk involved and advising stakeholders
- Internal Stakeholders: R & D, Clinical Trials, Clinical Operations, Global Business Development, Project Management, Switzerland and LATAM Business Partners and a few other stakeholders
Experience: 3 to 5 years (Pharma preferred)