Senior Manager - Human Resources at Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Views:8789 Applications:1392 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Glenmark Pharma - Assistant Manager - Human Resources (2-4 yrs)
This position is responsible for driving centralized HR projects across EU & ARCIS geographies, besides HR analytics surrounding regional manpower budgeting & reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Manpower Planning and Budgeting - Anchor annual manpower budgeting process in line with regional Long range planning
2. HR tracking and reporting - Maintaining employee data on HRIS. Deliver accurate and on-time HR monthly reports relating to recruitment, attrition and other relevant HR metrics as applicable and as required. Additionally, managing regional organization structures in line with real-time reporting changes.
3. Performance Management System - Lead the process from setting goals, mid-term review, and annual review within stipulated timelines. Drives Annual Compensation review cycles for the region
4. Employee Engagement - Deploying employee engagement surveys across the region. Additionally, developing and ensuring implementation action plans to drive targeted engagement scores across the region
5.Training & Development - Identify training needs across the region and maintain annual training calendar. Drive strategies and interventions for talent and performance review and succession planning. Conduct training workshop, orientation and training programs for select employees within the sub-region
6. Onboarding - Proper onboarding for critical roles across geographies to facilitate seamless integration of new employees, providing relevant retention programs and development opportunities
7. OD Interventions - Ensure all new projects are handled and executed seamlessly keeping necessary Corporate guidelines in place
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.