Senior Manager - Human Resources at Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Views:3048 Applications:724 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Glenmark Pharma - Assistant Manager - Human Resources (0-2 yrs)
Assistant Manager – Human Resources (Compensation, Performance and Talent Analytics - R&D) (0-2 yrs)
This position will be responsible for driving centralized HR projects & initiatives across Global R&D and Enabling Functions group. The incumbent is expected to work closely with the HR Business Partners to provide comprehensive organizational and critical process support (including but not limited to Talent Management, Manpower Budgeting, Annual Compensation Revision and Long Range Planning). The role is also the custodian of the HR Analytics & Manpower MIS for the Business Unit.
Manpower Planning and Budgeting :
- Anchor annual Manpower Budgeting process in line with corporate guidelines for Global R&D and Enabling Function Groups
Performance Management System :
Lead the Performance Management Process and close effectively within stipulated timelines. Drive Annual Compensation cycle for Global R&D in partnership with HR partners.
HR Information: Tracking and Reporting :
Be the custodian of all HR Data and Employee information for the R&D BU and Enabling functions.
- Manage the Organisation Structures and related documentation with real-time reporting changes and communication to Leadership Teams.
- Maintaining accurate & up-to-date employee data on the HRIS (Genesis), in coordination with HR partners.
- Deliver accurate and on-time HR monthly reports relating to Recruitment, Attrition and other relevant HR metrics as applicable and as required
Employee Engagement & Employee Connect :
- Deploying employee engagement and employee connect initiatives across the Business Unit. Developing and ensuring implementation of suitable action plans to drive improvement in identified engagement metrics across R&D Sites
Special Projects :
- Drive/support special projects that come up during the course of the year (in collaboration with a corporate function and HR Business partners)