Glenmark Pharma - Assistant Manager - Corporate Communications - MICA/SIMC/SIBM/XIC (3-6 yrs)
The person will be responsible for corporate branding across the organization and supporting the subsidiaries in their corporate branding activities.
1. As the custodian of the brand, the person will be responsible for ensuring that the branding is as per the brand guidelines on - product packaging, marketing collaterals, signages at facilities across Glenmark locations and digital assets
2. Develop and update the existing marketing collaterals like corporate brochure, video, calendars, diary, annual report, exhibition collaterals, website, etc.
3. Support subsidiaries and other departments in their corporate branding effort like website creation, exhibition booths and internal communication campaigns
4. Create and execute a brand experience program for the medical students in India
5. Support in executing digital campaigns for the corporate brand
6. Support in building a strong online presence and developing strategic digital initiatives, digital governance, company website maintenance, LinkedIn content management and SEO.
Required: - An MBA or equivalent in Marketing/Branding/ Communication
Graduation in Science/Engineering or B.Pharm (preferred)