Recruitment Team at GSK Consumer
Views:5363 Applications:731 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:409
GlaxoSmithKline - Factory HR Manager (4-7 yrs)
Job Purpose :
Recruitment & selection of best available manpower in order to meet functional and business needs of the site. And understand, analyse and implement the required People Development and Engagement interventions in order to retain and develop a highly talented and performance driven workforce for enhanced organizational effectiveness and growth.
Key Responsibilities :
Recruitment, Induction & Confirmation :
- To ensure timely recruitment & selection of best available manpower, in alignment with role specifications & competency requirements in order to meet functional & business objectives.
- Responsible for all pre and post recruitment processes.
- Responsible for timely communication to all stakeholders regarding new joiner details.
Organizational Development :
- To facilitate delivery of required Culture Building & Organisational Development (OD) interventions in line with GSK Leadership framework and High Performance Behaviours, in order to create & sustain an Organisational climate that fosters teamwork and open, honest & transparent communication.
Performance Management :
- To ensure timely & effective engagement of My Plan, Talent Review and career planning process in order to develop a high-performance work culture that enables and drives superior performance at work through proper feedback, development inputs and appropriate reward & recognition
Talent Management :
- To manage and track progress of Key Talent and critical role holders on site
- To have in place a robust succession planning process for critical positions
Employee Engagement :
- To lead all employee engagement initiatives and interventions at site
Manpower Planning, Budgets & MIS :
- Responsible for Manpower Planning with key stakeholders as per the budgetary plans
- Responsible for generating and managing all HR MIS reports for various stakeholders (HO- GMS, HO-HR, SLT)
External and Internal Communication :
- To manage all site specific communication flowing into the GSK/GMS network
- To support Site HR Manager on Crisis Management and Business Continuity Plans
- Ensure zero hire and exit delays and handle all queries pertaining to Workday Compliance to EHS Standards as per standards applicable for site.
- Ensure all the employees in the function comply with site EHS policy and the core commitments of the GSK's Corporate EHS and Employee Health Policy Statements.
Scope of Accountability :
- The workforce needs to be aligned with the organizational strategy and business requirements at the site. The incumbent is a medium to facilitate the development of a performance driven culture that distinguishes & focuses on talent.
Complexity & Independent Thinking :
- Recruitment and selection strategy.
- Interface with external agencies/consultants/prospective candidates as well as our employees
Knowledge/ Education / Experience Required :
A. Educational Background :
Minimum Level of Education : MBA
Area of Specialisation : Human Resource Management/ Industrial Relations
B. Other Job-Related Skills/Background :
Knowledge & Technical Skills :
- Knowledge of various labor/factory regulations
- Knowledge of HR Policies, systems & processes. In-depth understanding of Recruitment & Selection, T& D, OD and Performance Management processes
Behavioral Competencies :
- Ability to drive change
- Effective communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen with flexibility to adapt to changing business needs
- Proactive thinking and strategic planning capabilities