GlaxoSmithKline - Customer Marketing Manager - Modern Trade - FMCG (4-6 yrs)
Location : Gurgaon
Industry : FMCG
Category : Sales/ Marketing
Job Type : Permanent
Client Details :
- Leading FMCG/ FMCH organisation with pioneering brands which are market leaders in their respective categories
Job Description :
Your Key Responsibilities will include the following :
- Identify key business drivers for sales & share growth as part of the JBP with key accounts.
- Create compelling category growth story & launch plans to list new products.
- Work in sync with brand teams & agencies to create powerful activation platforms to drive recruitment into category/brand.
- Win market share through a cut thru visibility, promoter & promotion strategy.
- Develop a POP vision that drives brand & category messaging and brings alive brand imagery in store.
- Prepare and maintain hygiene across multiple budget pools: Promotions, POS, Self-service etc.
- Operate within planned budgets and judiciously invest in activities to drive brand growth.
- Network with peer group FMCG companies, consultants to design and implement brand strategies.
- You should come with 4-6 years of FMCG experience working as a sales professional in Modern Trade of which 2 years of Trade Marketing experience is must.
- Furthermore, to manage the complexity of the role high degree of stakeholder management is an important skill to have.
- You should be able to influence without authority and should have a strong understanding of sales processes to operationalize promos & trade activations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.