Recruitment Team at GSK Consumer
Views:4113 Applications:408 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GlaxoSmithKline - Business Partner - Sales & P&L Consolidation (8-9 yrs)
This role will be responsible for Business Partnering and P&L delivery of HFD portfolio (60%)
In addition, this role will be responsible for central consolidation of ISC business P&L and global submission of monthly forecast along with MPR preparation (40%)
Following will be the key responsibilities of this role -
- Partnering with Sales and Marketing for HFD business with brands like Hlx, Boost, Viva, Maltova and identifying risk and opportunities through sources of growth analysis
- Strong eye for detail and keep a track on competition activities with impact on pricing and media effectiveness.
- Insightful discussions with brand team for identifying opportunities for business growth.
- Finalizing all pricing decisions for the portfolio.
- All India monthly consolidation of the ISC business P&L with analytics on variation vs plan / CMF
- Lead Long term India Planning exercise for business with insightful analytics and monthly forecasting
- All Analysis related to monthly results with comparatives, identifying growth drivers and towards FY forecast estimates.
Represent / Key contribution in following forums :
- Consensus meeting forecast (with ILT every month)
- Monthly performance review preparation for APAC region
- Actual review with Finance Director
- Quarterly meeting with Marketing on Brand P&Ls
- Various Visitor led presentations towards business & market update.
- Adhoc requirements related to FD reviews
- Robust contribution for closure of Stat & cost audits
Key Responsibilities :
Describe the key deliverables to be achieved by the post holder and the ongoing responsibilities of the role.
- Delivery of Brand P&L's and partnering with cross-functional teams aiding decision making
- Net sales yield workings and IFRS/SDR analysis.
- Planning and analyses of P&L for Strategic Plans basis inputs from various departments.
- Timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of Consolidated All India P&L with meaningful analysis for commercial & business function
- Ownership of P&L with robust understanding of underlying performance across P&L lines.
- Accurate inputs to marketing teams on costs and support for A&P spends.
- Monthly performance reviews with key ILT members
- Preparation of monthly performance decks for APAC review (MPR) and business updates for visitors
- Developing meaningful analysis for the business decision support
- Satisfactory resolution of audit requirements - Stat & cost audit
- Strong stakeholder management