GlaxoSmithKline - Business Development Manager - B2B Sales (5-7 yrs)
Job Title : Business Development Manager - Business to Business (B2B )
Reports to : Business Head - Alternate Channels
Department : Sales
Location : Gurgaon
Alternate channel for GSKCH India delivered Rs. 123 Cr in 2018 contributing to approx. 3% of the country's sales. Business to Business (B2B) channel contributes to 30 % of total alternate channel business. With a strong organizational intent to drive consumption, B2B channel aims to deliver key strategic objectives of driving trials & awareness of our brands leading to consumption.
Job Purpose :
1. To develop and manage the GSKCH business in the B2B space by the strategic cross-promotional tie-up with companies & brands that delivers the following key objectives for GSKCH brands
- Drive incremental & strategic business opportunities.
- Enable free trials & build awareness of our brands.
- Enable to leverage distribution.
2. Work with focused national/regional tender opportunities to drive the relevance of GSK brands in Nutrition, Digestive, pain & respiratory & oral healthcare categories. Identify key partners to work with to drive opportunities to win in tenders.
3. To negotiate business proposals with key B2B customers in the FMCG / F&B space /Healthcare & Pharmaceutical space & convince customers to buy into GSK propositions.
4. Supply chain management (exclusive distributors, forecasting, servicing)
5. Relationship management (with stakeholders, both internal and external)
6. Channel management (consumer offers, special packs, etc)
Key Responsibilities :
- To manage, lead & direct DRs GSK & third party to deliver outstanding business results by focusing on market hygiene.
- Develop long term strategic relationship with key customers to build sustainable business growth.
- Manage & build outstanding service level agreement with Supply Chain, Demand Planners & other key stakeholders to deliver best in class service levels to our external corporate customers.
- Lead team on Business development model to make GSKCH brands available in more touch points & maximize the base of B2B customers.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience :
- Master's in business administration (MBA) - Marketing /Sales
- 5-7 Years in Emerging / Alternate channel / B2B space is required as the job requires functional expertise. Preference shall be given for exposure to B2B business either in the National/regional level.
- Analytical mind, Effective people management skills, Business management
- Specific sales experience in B2B Channel will be preferred
- Prior experience in channel management building / creating / driving sales in Non-traditional trade channels that are present nationally / regional.
- Ability to train and influence the stake holders across channels to build and drive business effectively is a must
- Capability to conduct class room training on fundamentals and building specific channel expertise will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience as a line Sales Manager will be an added advantage.
- Team management experience as the role would be leading a team (2 - Direct and 10 Indirect)
About GSK Consumer Healthcare :
GSK Consumer Healthcare Ltd. is a leading fast-moving consumer healthcare company operating across categories like Nutrition & Digestive Health, Oral Healthcare, Pain Relief and Respiratory. As a healthcare company, we take on some of the biggest healthcare challenges. The biggest contribution we make to society is to innovate and widen access to new consumer healthcare products.
We develop and market some of India's most trusted and best-selling brands that include Horlicks, Boost, Crocin, Sensodyne, Voltaren, Otrivin, Eno and Iodex. With over 15 brands across different categories, we are a part of everyday lives of millions of consumers across India GSK Consumer Healthcare India is the category leader in the health food drinks (HFD) segment with two of our most loved drinks - Horlicks and Boost. We strongly believe our business exists because of our consumers. We, therefore, ensure we keep the consumer at the heart of every decision we make.
Working at GSK Consumer Healthcare India offers unique career opportunities for personal and professional development, along with several benefits and a work culture that embraces diversity. Our employees build Careers with a Purpose as they work on something that truly matters to them people's health! We are a company united by our mission and our four values; Consumer First, Respect, Integrity and transparency are the 4 core values that everyone in the organization practices and is imbibed in the ways of working for every GSK employee world over.
GSK Consumer Healthcare : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_IjL0QK_MY
GSK Story : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7ioHNH2CE
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.