CTO at BriskWorld Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:5511 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
GLASSWING - Strategy Manager (1-5 yrs)
- GLASSWING seeks to transform and reinvent the supply chain with technology-backed full-service trucking. GLASSWING offers an on-demand service for arranging guaranteed truck capacity for regional and inter-state shipments with its innovative platform that connects and tracks, vehicles, drivers and freight. GLASSWING is building path-breaking technology, process, and operational expertise to drive efficiency in the $130B freight transport Industry, with efficient, innovative and effective ways.
Strategy Manager would be responsible for developing and driving various strategic imperatives, business operating metrics for GLASSWING. This is a pivotal and high-pressure role and would report to the CEO/CSO. The profile would entail business planning, driving strategic imperatives, industry and competition tracking, financial analysis, industry and segment research. This will be a highly strategic role and would require deep interactions with the core founding team, customers, suppliers, and internal teams to drive the execution of the goals.
Segment focus: Consumer Durables, Freight Forwarding, FMCG, Life Sciences & Healthcare, E-Commerce, Retail, Logistics & Supply Chain and Emerging Sectors
Expertise: Business and Financial Planning, Business Analysis, Program Management, Strategy development, Segment research, Demand Segmentation-clustering & forecasting, Advanced quantitative analysis, Operations Research, Process re-engineering etc.
1. Responsible for business planning, strategy development, research, execution planning and provide decision-making support to shape the organization's strategic and long-range goals.
2. Makes recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, and internal business process improvement.
3. Develop metrics and thought-process for data mining, analytics, business metrics and create data models for business improvement and automation.
4. Lead research on segmentation, industry, customers and technology applications to enhance business performance and operations improvement.
5. Develop a robust understanding of business operations, track competitive landscape and carry out product concept validation, product market fit, and program manage launch plans.
Education, Key Skills and expertise required to execute these responsibilities:
- Masters/MBA from an Institute of repute, Engineering desirable however not a must.
- 1 - 5 Yrs experience in a KPO, Consulting, Strategy and Operations roles would be preferred.
- Experience in data analytics, research, and strategy projects with exposure in building and developing Tableau dashboards, including front-end visualization
- Proficient in business planning and financial analysis with expertise in Excel (e.g., array formulas, pivot tables, index/match, familiar with VBA).
- A good listener, deep thinker, creative problem solver with a streak of strategic and operational excellence and ability to pick key business levers quickly.
- Strong research exposure with the ability to conceptualize from abstract and manage ambiguity