HR Manager at GiveIndia
Views:1102 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
GiveIndia - VP/Head - Corporate Partnerships & CSR Consulting (15-30 yrs)
VP & Head - Corporate Partnerships & CSR Consulting
- GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products & solutions enable all givers - individuals and organisations - to donate conveniently to any cause directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M+ donors and 150+ partners have supported 1700+ verified nonprofits, impacting 8M+ lives across India
- We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast paced, high growth startup work culture together with a compassion driven high impact work environment.
Our Values :
- Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
- GiveIndia's board of directors are responsible for overall strategic direction and governance of the organization. We have eminent leaders from different domains who advise us on strategy, help us with their expertise and enable us to create the impact we want.
- The GiveIndia board & management has the following members Govind Iyer Managing Partner, Egon Zhender (The Wharton School)Sandeep Sibal CEO, Fourth Frontier (IIT M, Rice University) Bharath Visweswariah Director, Omidyar Network (IIT M, IIM C) Atul Satija CEO, GiveIndia (Ex InMobi, Ex Google, ISB, NIT), E R Ashok Kumar President, GiveIndia (Ex- CEO & Cofounder, Scripbox, Ex Cisco, IIM K)
About the role:
- GiveIndia brings in donors from various channels, including Corporate workplace giving, CSR, subscription giving, crowdfunding and distribution partnerships, and facilitates giving to nonprofits (NGOs), that we bring onto the platform after a thorough due diligence, so that our users can donate with trust.
- We are looking for a strong entrepreneurial leader, who brings both business acumen and consulting expertise, to come, lead & build our Corporate Partnerships & CSP Practice and deliver on it for massive scale in India.
- As the Country head of Corporate Partnerships, you will define GiveIndia's overall go to market strategy & execute with the regional team. Build a high performance team, aligned with the larger purpose of GiveIndia.
- Execute effectively and efficiently, with natural comfort to roll up your sleeves and work with the team whenever needed. Drive results both in B2B & B2B2C with corporates. Serve as a public champion for our cause and establish our credibility as a platform.
Role Requirements :
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial, results driven and collaborative leader to join us. Apply only if You have a strong passion for social impact You're a target driven, ambitious, high performer, with a history of consistently exceeding expectations and steep career growth curve.
- You work best in an entrepreneurial setup, and take complete responsibility for outcomes You have strong leadership experience of at least 5+ yrs and overall experience of 15+yrs (eg Partner at Tier-1Consulting firm, CXO, VP evel).
- You have scaled a business unit or an independent business from the ground up, ideally in recent roles