HR Manager at GiveIndia
Views:1995 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
GiveIndia - Vice President/Head - Corporate Partnerships & CSR Consulting (15-30 yrs)
Role: VP & Head - Corporate Partnerships & CSR Consulting
About GiveIndia :
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most truste giving platform. Our suite of products & solutions enable all givers individuals and organizations to donat conveniently to any cause directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M+ donor and 150+ partners have supported 1700+ verified nonprofits, impacting 8M+ live across India
Our Values - Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast paced, high growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion driven high impact work environment.
About the role:
GiveIndia brings in donors from various channels, including Corporate workplace giving, CSR, subscription giving, crowdfunding and distribution partnerships, and facilitates giving to non-profits (NGOs), that we bring onto the platform after a thorough due diligence, so that our users can donate with trust.
We are looking for a strong entrepreneurial leader, who brings both business acumen and consulting expertise, to come, lead & build our Corporate Partnerships & CSR Practice and deliver on it for massive scale in India.
As the head of Corporate Partnerships, you will:
- Define GiveIndia overall go to market strategy & execute with regional teams
- Build a high-performance team, aligned with the larger purpose of GiveIndia
- Execute effectively and efficiently, with natural comfort to be hands-on and work with the team whenever needed
- Drive results both in B2B & B2B2C environment
- Serve as a public champion for our cause and establish our credibility as a platform.
Role Requirements :
We are looking for:
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial experience
- A collaborative leader
- Strong passion & intent for social impact
- Comfortable with a target driven environment, ambitious, and a high performer
- Someone with a history of consistently exceeding expectations and steep career growth curve
- Strong leadership experience of at least 5+ yrs. and with an overall experience of 15+yrs (e.g., Partner at Tier-1 consulting firms, CXO, VP level)
- Someone who has scaled a business unit or an independent business from the ground up, ideally in recent roles