Talent Acquisition at GiveIndia
Views:313 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
GiveIndia - Solution Expert - CSR (8-9 yrs)
About us :
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1400+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 8M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth work culture together with a compassion-driven impact-focused work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
You will be an integral part of the Institutional Giving Business Vertical at Give and would be leading client interactions for our clients, while being based out of Bangalore. You will facilitate discussions with clients to elaborate on areas of interest/ investment, define the problem concisely and hypothesize the proposed solution.
Role Responsibilities :
- End to end responsibility of consulting projects in healthcare/education/rural development with our partners/clients
- Lead execution team in successful delivery of the project. The team that would manage the entire project mandate for the partner - from project/proposal scouting to fund deployment, to overseeing project implementation to M&E to Impact assessment to reporting.
- Business ownership of key relationships at different levels of leadership on the partner side, with a pulse on changes in their focus areas and priorities. This includes building a strategic understanding of the Partner and their sector context.
- Strong advisory abilities to support the partner in making sound project selections aligned to their CSR focus areas, market need and compliance.
- Mentor junior team members
Role requirements :
We are looking for individuals who are passionate and deeply committed to creating lasting social impact and have demonstrated interest in contributing to the social/development sector :
- Advanced degree/ MBA with 8 years in management or impact consulting/ advisory roles (engagement manager equivalent) in education/healthcare/rural livelihoods.
- Advanced knowledge of the CSR law, public policy issues
- Proven track record of leading complex projects in a multi-stakeholder environment and meeting the highest quality of delivery standards
- Experience designing Corporate Citizenship/CSR programs and activities