Talent Acquisition at GiveIndia
Views:1082 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
GiveIndia - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Partnerships (10-11 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia's community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
We are looking for a senior business development professional to drive scale in our B2C engagements with brands. The Partnerships team at GiveIndia collaborates with leading consumer brands such as Facebook, Flipkart, Myntra, PhonePe, CRED, Fankind, several banks, etc. to create fundraising and cause marketing campaigns. A successful candidate will identify, and close new large opportunities for maximum fundraising and brand-building potential.
Role Responsibilities :
- Operate as a self-motivated independent contributor to the team
- Focus primarily on acquiring and managing new partnerships/campaigns with large corporates, consumer tech brands, influencers, FMCG companies, e-commerce, BFSI edutech and other potential brands
- Build, maintain and track a pipeline backed with thorough research of the market
- Fundraising targets and execution of cause marketing/branding campaigns will be the KRAs for the role.
- Develop and articulate compelling proposals by understanding partner needs, and capabilities
- Engage with CXO connects at partner organisations to come up as a trusted partner of choice for giving opportunities
- End-to-end manage few existing key partners
- Handle all operational requirements that come with the role (disbursements, reporting, record keeping, presentations, etc)
- A deep passion for our cause
- 10+ yrs of strong sales/business development/partnerships background, preferably from a Tier 1 MBA college
- Past experience in driving large-scale partnerships in the corporate sector is a must
- Experience in preparing presentations, reports, plans and other communications for diverse audiences
- Result oriented, and strong bias to action
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and evolving environment