GiveIndia - Senior Associate - Social Media Marketing (2-5 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1400+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 8M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values : Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
- Developing creative, researched and thought-provoking social media ideas/strategies for all GiveIndia social media handles
- Managing our social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc.
- Coordinating with different departments like the Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Fundraising, NGO partnerships, to get the ideas executed
- Staying up-to-date with the latest social media practices and trends
- Ensuring the GiveIndia brand has a relevant online presence and stands out in the crowdfunding space
- Measuring the success of the social media campaigns by monitoring and reporting on the performance of the posts and audience reactions
- Along with social media, you'll also get to work on Blogs manage, publish, write and interview.
- Working knowledge of social media tools such as hootsuite/hubspot/buffer etc
- Post graduate degree (advertising, mass media, journalism is preferred, not mandatory)
- Minimum 2 years experience in managing social media handles and writing content
- Should be adept at handling and understanding various social media platforms
- Keen to work in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Quick response to social media trends, instant and agile posting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to ideate, create and analyse social media trends and content