GiveIndia - Senior Associate - Content Marketing (2-6 yrs)
- GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1700+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
- We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values - Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
GiveIndia is looking for a creative content writer with 2-4 years of writing and content management experience. The role is an integral part of the GiveIndia marketing team with a focus on creating meaningful and engaging content across social media, marketing campaigns, partnerships and fundraisers. The sr. associate will support the development of editorial calendar and key content pillars, and formulate strategies for content designed to drive both awareness and fundraising.
Role Responsibilities :
Social media :
- Taking charge of all social media handles in consultation with the team, planning, writing, and posting across all handles keeping daily tab of all posts by others tagging GiveIndia, respond or reshare if appropriate
- monitoring insights, checking performance of posts In consultation with team assisting in ideating, editing, writing weekly blog posts
- Liaising with the person/org running the fundraiser to acquire all info/images required
- Writing campaign content, video scripts in required
- Writing ad and social media posts content
3. Assisting the Content Team with content for microsites & subscriptions missions, updates for website
- Emails/ comms for various teams
- Ad copies
- PR content
- Marketing campaigns
- Keep a vigilant eye on all content on site and flagging up any anomalies
- Want to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- 2-3 years experience in professional writing and communications - as a content writer, journalist, in public relations or marketing.
- Must have excellent writing skills in English
- Be at ease with using various social media handles
- Respect deadlines and be a team player
- Working knowledge of another Indian language is preferable.