Talent Acquisition at GiveIndia
Views:298 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
GiveIndia - Research Specialist (5-6 yrs)
About us :
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1400+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 8M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth work culture together with a compassion-driven impact-focused work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
You will be an integral part of our Institutional Giving Team and would be responsible to provide research support, market intelligence, industry updates and maintain an active database of corporate social initiatives.
Role Responsibilities :
- Provide research and analysis support to the consulting team, in social impact / corporate social responsibility.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis on sectors such as education, healthcare and rural livelihoods and develop deep understanding of the same
- Draft and send out timely proposals
- Coordinate across multiple teams to collect and organize existing knowledge base within the company
- Contribute to knowledge building/collateral development within the organization
- Proven research and analysis skills
- 3-5 years of research experience, preferably in a global consulting organization
- Strong academic qualifications
- Good understanding of CSR laws, public policy issues
- Ability to drive projects to achieve goals & result oriented mindset
- Analytical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)