GiveIndia - Product Manager (5-10 yrs)
GiveIndia - Product Manager
Job Description :
- GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are Indias most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enables individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 800+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
- We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
- Integrity in everything we do
- Empathy towards all
- Serve with passion
- Focused on scale
- At Give, we are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset, who bring product management expertise, to come build our marketplace and platform vision and deliver with massive-scale in India and beyond.
- We want to create impact at scale, driven by technology and need a product and technology leader who can help us reach that scale faster and more efficiently.
You'd make an ideal candidate if you are :
- Passionate to do impactful work, and serve the underprivileged. Social Intent is critical.
- Eager to work in a startup, roll-up-your-sleeves and get-things-done.
- Keen to build and scale a B2C marketplace
1) Define the vision for the B2C product suite of Give, responsible for the strategy, roadmap and performance
2) Work effectively with customers, stakeholders, and engineering teams to deliver large or significant features, resulting in measurable improvements
3) Define the product roadmap and features, functionality and product enhancements by identifying and prioritising high impact features that move the needle on key metrics
4) Build user-centric designs, flows and get the product live in a cross-functional environment
5) Use customer feedback, usage and operational data and your experience to set and deliver on goals for the products and feature delivery
6) Carry out competition benchmarking by comparing Gives products and features with competition
7) Timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and execution
Role Requirements :
- Have a track record of successfully launching products and driving teams to deliver on that vision
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- MBA from Tier 1 college is a plus
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience, including a minimum of 3+ years of product development
- We provide opportunities for very impactful work, and great learning and growth opportunities.
- However, as a non-profit, our compensation levels are significantly lower than the for-profit sector, and we wont be a good fit, if you're looking for a role that provides the best comp. Please apply only if you're prepared for much-lower non-profit sector salaries, and deeply care about serving the underprivileged.