GiveIndia - People Partner (6-7 yrs)
About Give :
- We exist to alleviate poverty, by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 2000+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
- We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
- We are looking for an experienced individual to partner with team, business groups employees This role will entail end-to-end responsibility of employee engagement - development, communication, welfare initiatives. The person will be responsible to create monthly payroll inputs, and ensure accuracy of information.
- The person joining should be able to work with cross functional teams, be comfortable to stretch and be available for employees.
- Ensure strong focus on people & culture
- Maintain contact & connect with employees
- High level of handson control on payroll, performance appraisal process & data
- Coordinate POSH committee activities on need basis
- Ensure strong emp development programs planned
- Induction of new joinees, ensuring a good onboarding experience
- Ensure employee records data sanctity
- Input of payroll for monthly payroll cycle
- Ensuring all finance + HR process works smoothly on all pay-outs, bank details, PF records updations
- Should be able to ensure compliance on payroll records is adhered to
- Want to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Want to work with one of the best non-profit/start-up teams of India
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can stretch at work
- 6-7 years of hands-on experience in HR Operations/payroll
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Graduate / Post Graduate in HR