Talent Acquisition at GiveIndia
Views:667 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
GiveIndia - Manager - NGO Due Diligence (7-10 yrs)
About us :
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1400+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 8M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth work culture together with a compassion-driven impact-focused work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
Due diligence of NGOs and their operations is at the heart of GiveIndia's promise to the donors. Our NGO ecosystem is built with a view to bring credibility to the social sector as well as to our donors and network of supporters.
This is an extremely wonderful opportunity for a young individual who is eager to learn about the social sector and loves to interact with people. The person will have to conduct credibility assurance for our NGO partners and ensure the due diligence standards are met and only verified NGOs become a part of our ecosystem.
Role Responsibilities :
- Process and resource management for a team of 3+ people
- Bring in innovative ideas for scaling, communications and smoother processes
- Responsible for onboarding targets and adhering to SLAs
- Have a product thinking and bring about process improvement through technology
- Ensure high standards of due diligence and compliance are maintained in every process and iteration
- Have a cross-functional approach and work with both external and internal teams
Role Requirements :
- Minimum 7 years of work experience
- Want to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Want to work with one of the best non-profit teams of India
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can stretch at work
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Have attention to detail and a bias towards troubleshooting and quicker TATs
- Be an excellent NGO advocate internally and support the NGOs in all possible ways