HR Manager at GiveIndia
Views:1054 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
GiveIndia - Manager - NGO Acquisition (8-15 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enables individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1400+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 8M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
NGO ecosystem is at the heart of GiveIndia and all it's work. We support over 1700 NGOs currently and plan to digitally enable the entire non-profit sector to fundraise online. The role requires the person to lead the NGO acquisition and their due diligence. The candidate will have to work with different internal and external stakeholders to take GiveIndia to the NGOs in India.
Role Responsibilities :
- Explore different channels to reach out to NGOs and onboard them
- Own the end to end NGO onboardings, across all due diligence standards at GiveIndia
- Adhere to onboarding targets, meet SLAs and manage pipeline
- Ensure yearly & quarterly compliances are complete for all NGOs and plan for any non-adherence
- Work with tech & product teams for implementing new features, figuring out bugs in the system and devise new processes for making things more efficient for the team and NGOs
- Work with finance & operations for any data & funds related concerns for the NGOs
Role Requirements :
- Desire to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 8+ years experienced with an ability to lead a team of 5-7 people
- Tier 1 Graduation/Post graduation
- Should have worked on targets & SLAs
- Good understanding of finance and ability to process large data
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Comfortable with technology and ability to work with product and tech