GiveIndia - Manager - Digital Marketing - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (7-10 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced individual to take ownership of end-to-end Digital Marketing for Giveindia. S/he will develop, implement, track, and optimize plans along with marketing campaigns across all digital channels. A strong grasp of concepts regarding marketing tools, strategies, and integrated digital marketing campaigns is a must.
The person joining should be able to work with cross functional teams from conceptualization to full execution while ensuring outcomes.
- Plan, own and execute all digital marketing initiatives including but not limited to SEM, email marketing, social media, affiliates and display advertising campaigns.
- Build on-page and off-page SEO
- Measure and report on performance, and assess these against goals such as ROI and KPIs.
- Optimize spend and performance based on trend insights.
- Brainstorm new creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience by collaborating with internal teams
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience using analytical ability, looking across multiple channels.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnel
- Want to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Want to work with one of the best non-profit/start-up teams of India
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can stretch at work
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing
- Strong data interpretation and analytical skills
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Google Analytics and other similar products
- Tier 1 engineering and/or management degree