HR Manager at GiveIndia
Views:2980 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
GiveIndia - Manager - Digital Marketing (4-10 yrs)
Manager, Digital Marketing
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 800+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
Integrity in everything we do - empathy towards all - serve with passion - focused on scale
- We are building one of the world's best online giving and fundraising platforms, create experiences that bring out the joy of giving among donors, and facilitate credible and verified NGOs to seamlessly raise funds through our platform. We aim to carve out the future of giving by building a cutting-edge and highly scalable giving marketplace.
- To make this vision a reality, we are building a strong team which brings together the passion for the sector and competences to execute.
- We are looking for an experienced individual to take ownership of end-to-end Digital Marketing for Giveindia. S/he will develop, implement, track, and optimize plans along with marketing campaigns across all digital channels. A strong grasp of concepts regarding marketing tools, strategies, and integrated digital marketing campaigns is a must.
- The person joining should be able to work with cross functional teams from conceptualization to full execution while ensuring outcomes.
Role Responsibilities :
- Plan, own and execute all digital marketing initiatives including but not limited to SEM, email marketing, social media, affiliates and display advertising campaigns.
- Build on-page and off-page SEO
- Measure and report on performance, and assess these against goals such as ROI and KPIs.
- Optimize spend and performance based on trend insights.
- Brainstorm new creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience by collaborating with internal teams
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience using analytical ability, looking across multiple channels.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnel
Role requirements :
- Want to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Want to work with one of the best non-profit/start-up teams of India
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and can stretch at work
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing
- Strong data interpretation and analytical skills
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Google Analytics and other similar products
- Tier 1 engineering and/or management degree