GiveIndia - Lead - CSR (10-12 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1700+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 4M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
Integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
You will be an integral part of the CSR Business Vertical at Give and would be leading the CSR interactions for our largest partner - a leading Media and Entertainment Corporate - based out of Mumbai.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive successful delivery and execution of the CSR projects for the partner. Success is determined by the dimensions of execution as per agreed goals, achieving impact goals and providing a delightful stakeholder experience. Projects are expected to be well planned, on-time, on-budget, with best quality delivery.
- Business ownership of key relationships at different levels of leadership on the partner side, with a pulse on changes in their focus areas and priorities. This includes building a strategic understanding of the Partner and their sector context.
- Strong advisory abilities to support the partner in making sound project selections aligned to their CSR focus areas, market need and compliance.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders like third-party agencies, internal teams (legal and finance, NGO teams), downstream NGO partners and other vendors to achieve program outcomes.
- Lead the team that would manage the entire CSR mandate for the partner - from project/proposal scouting to fund deployment, to overseeing project implementation to M&E to Impact assessment to reporting.
Who Should Apply?
We are looking for individuals who are passionate and deeply committed to creating lasting social impact and have demonstrated interest in contributing to the social/development sector:
- Advanced degree/ MBA with 10-12 years in management or impact consulting/ advisory roles
- Proven track record of leading complex projects in a multi-stakeholder environment and meeting the highest quality of delivery standards.
- Prior experience of leading a P/L
- Direct experience of working with senior and CXO level leaders
- Certification/training in CSR/Sustainability or prior knowledge of CSR law, SDG, M&E
Skills And Competencies:
- Strong alignment with our mission and core values
- Aggressiveness, have a strong bias for action
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to have meaningful conversations with Senior leadership
- Strong client engagement skills and Team management experience
- Humility, willingness to work in a fast paced environment and not mind stretching boundaries