GiveIndia - Key Account Manager - CSR (3-4 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1400+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 8M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
Integrity in everything we do | Empathy towards all | Serve with passion | Focused on scale
You will be an integral part of our CSR Team and help our corporate partnership team to lead generate and initiate conversations with various corporates to share their CSR project portfolio with Give India. This will include CSR executional strategy planning and lead generation plan development with the vertical heads and convert corporates into partners for the long term. You will have to support in end to end due diligence of downstream implementation partners, overseeing project implementation, CSR fund management and reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Providing inputs for designing and executing lead generation and accounting hunting plan for CSR projects in line with the company's GTM strategy and overall business goals.
- Project Manage the CSR project delivery - be the single point of contact for cross functional teams managing the project spread across GiveIndia, the corporate partner and the downstream NGO partner
- Work with internal teams at GiveIndia (NGO, Marketing) as well as the corporate partner's communication team to effectively implement, monitor, evaluate and report on CSR activities
- Regular documentation, monitoring and evaluation of CSR projects as per implementation plan and scheduling monthly, quarterly, and annual meetings with corporate partners to discuss progress/concerns
- Prepare donor communications and working on Presentations/Documentation for CSR Committee's annual and quarterly meetings
Role Requirements :
- Want to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Want to work with one of the best non-profit/start-up teams of India
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and don- t mind stretching at work
- Come with a 3-4 yrs of strong sales/business development/partnerships background, from a Tier 1 MBA college
- Aggressiveness, should have bias for action
- Good communication skills, ability to hold conversations with Senior C-suite stakeholders