Talent Acquisition at GiveIndia
Views:207 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
GiveIndia - IT Infra Management & Operational Support Role (5-8 yrs)
GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, we are India's most trusted giving platform. Our suite of products enable individuals to donate conveniently to any cause, directly on our platform, at their workplace or through one of our partners. Our community of 1.5M+ donors and 150+ corporate partners have supported 1400+ trusted nonprofits, impacting 8M+ lives across India.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth startup work culture together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
GiveIndia Tech Stack
- We are building one of the world's best tech platforms for online giving, where we provide opportunities for people to donate to any cause, non-profit or geography that they care about, in the most simple, personalised and effective manner. We scale our impact on the lives of millions of underprivileged people every year through our workplace giving, subscription giving and crowdfunding products.
- At GiveIndia, we are looking for top-talent for our engineering team - software engineers who want to solve complex problems, continually learn, and most importantly, make a real impact in the lives of others.
Role Responsibilities :
- Help setup and enforce the IT security policy
- Manage all IT security compliance requirements across the organization
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Help developers with deployment of applications on different environments
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Handle L1, L2 IT support queries
- Be available on-call for handling critical issues on the platforms
- Manage our servers and other resources across different cloud providers
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Manage 3rd party vendors ( contracts, billing, compliance, support, SLA etc. )
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in networking security, databases and cloud systems including Windows and Linux based infrastructure
- Proven knowledge in various scripting languages, system & server administration and mass system deployments
- Working knowledge in operating system administration, programming languages, cloud platform deployment and networking protocols
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and personal accountability